Carrero Law Group is a general practice law firm serving Port Charlotte, North Port, Punta Gorda, Englewood, Ft. Myers, Venice, Bradenton, Sarasota and select cases throughout Florida. Carrero Law Group is a law firm committed to providing outstanding legal services while never forgetting that the client comes first.
To learn more about how we can help you,
Please fill the request form or
call 1-941-624-4LAW (4529)
to schedule an appointment.
We are located in the Charlotte Trade Center at 1225 Tamiami Trail (Unit A-10) in Port Charlotte, Florida. Carrero Law Group handles numerous legal subjects, including:
Motorcycle accidents; mortgage foreclosure defense; bankruptcy; civil litigation; commercial litigation; commercial collections; construction liens; property loss and insurance claims; wills, trusts and other estate planning needs; contracts; real estate matters; and select personal injury and medical malpractice cases. We also provide notary services.
- To provide up to a one-half hour free initial consultation with an attorney in most cases.
- To have an attorney promptly return all phone calls, normally within one business day.
- To explain all the steps of a legal matter to the client in easy to understand language.
- To listen attentively to your legal problem with interest and concern.
- To keep the client informed of the status of their matter throughout the process.
- To set reasonable fees up front before being retained by a client.
- To provide honest and detailed billing statements in billable matters.
- To complete your matter with promptness and professionalism.